Friday, March 6, 2009

someone always wins

and then they write a book... or in this case a song.

there may be those "exceptions" out there.. but i'm not one of them.

i'm the rule... always the rule.

new lyrics so far:

If you're ever discouraged,
ever tired and weary.
If you're wandering aimless,
there I will be.

When you're running for cover
and you're tired of fighting,
just reach to the heavens
and you'll find me.

C: When you call my name
I will come to you, I will heal your pain.
When you need a friend,
I will carry you till your spirits mend.
When you're all alone, know you're not alone.
Cuz I'll be.

You're wise beyond your years,
shed one too many tears
...
and that's all i have so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read the title of your blog I was like, "Yes! I ALWAYS win! Because I am AWESOME!"
And then I read your sweet lyrics and I was like, "I am pathetic."

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!

Alex and Morgan said...

cute girl!!! love you and miss you!!!