Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SNOW day


ok, ok. so it wasn't a snow day, but it did snow today... all day! nothing stuck to the ground, but they were predicting that it would ice over tonight, and i think it's a sign that the first snow of the season happened on december 1st. i'm so excited for christmas. actually, i think i'm just excited to be here for christmas. the square is so beautiful this time of year. i would put a picture up, but i still don't have a digital camera here. i've taken pictures on my phone, but i don't know how to get them onto my computer. if anyone wants to help me out there... i don't have a memory card in my phone or a iphone nor do i pay for the internet on my phone. any great ideas? although, i do miss my family and my friends in california and west virginia a lot. i'm starting to get prepared for next semester, and i'm hoping all my loans will go through in time.. and for that matter i'm praying that i'll have enough loans to make it through the semester! another thing i REALLY have to get done is get my georgia license. i don't know WHY it's taken me this long, but i really need to take care of that pronto. somethings i have been doing instead of getting my license are working, babysitting, staying up all night crafting, and watching movies with my roommates. i think i've officially seen almost every movie in our house. which is sad... we have a large collection. one craft in particular that i'm very proud of is my christmas stocking. i made it my hand from scratch, and didn't use a single stencil or template. it took about 4 hrs... because i'm an ocd perfectionist.. but none the less, it was quite enjoyable. i've also been crocheting a lot again, which i always thoroughly enjoy. christmas presents and such. oh christmas. my half birthday... sort of. it's actually jan. 25th, but my birthday's christmas in july, so i like to claim christmas as my 1/2 bday. shout out to the 25 club... me, molly, drew, josh, and jesus.
wishing for snow until next time...

3 comments:

Carlysaurus said...

to get a pic from your phone to your computer is to text it to your email :)
looooove you

Kristen said...

how do you text it to your email? i've never heard of such nonsense. explain!

Carlysaurus said...

in the spot that you put the number in to text a person, you change your font from 123 to Abc and type in your email address!