Monday, November 17, 2008

my bridgets are numb

our house is COLD sometimes... and by sometimes i mean most times. a good example would be this evening. i was wrapped like a burrito on the chair watching tv (hook to be exact!), and jennifer was sitting on the couch looking up wedding ideas (because we're vicariously living through emily and she will have 15 wedding planners by next october). anywho, even while wrapped in a burrito of fleece, i realized my fingers and toes were still quite cold. feeling it necessary to state my turmoil, i said to jennifer, "my digits are numb." and as all former bio students know, digits are obviously referring to one's fingers and toes (aka phalanges.) jennifer, obviously confused, replied, "what? your bridgets?" of coarse at that moment, i burst into laughter, as would anyone, and after a good solid 30 seconds i cleared the waters up. "digits, as in fingers and toes." apparently that's not a commonly used term, because she had no idea what i was talking about. turns out, she thought i'd just picked a "cool name" for my boobs. haha. if i ever decided to name them... first of all, they wouldn't have the same name, and second, bridget? weak. haha.
on a side note, i'm going to actually try and be a good citizen of the state of georgia and get my drivers license this week... assuming that it doesn't cost 1 million dollars, the test's not too hard and they'll still let me since i've been here more than a month... whoops. my b.
another side note... 4 days till twilight........YESS.
mia, i wish you were here... we'll just see the movie at the same time, and call each other during the movie and just have a 2 hr. convo. it's a PLAN!
shivering until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! I love you!

Brandi.Cherie said...

I love Twilight too...

Hehe