Tuesday, November 4, 2008

about a boy

Bobby: a sweet southern boy who came into Steamers two weeks ago and bought a coffee from me. who came back into steamers on friday (halloween) to ask for my number. Bobby, who continued to text me all halloween night while I was at a party, and called me saturday the second i got off work to take me out to dinner. Bobby, who 30 minutes after dinner called to say what a good time he had and how pretty I looked and wanted to go to church with me the next day but decided not to because I was apprehensive. Bobby, who called me twice sunday when it turned out I was sick to make sure I was ok. Bobby, who asked me today if I could ever go for a guy like him, because he thought I was amazing and although we hardly know eachother, is willing to let me take my time and see if I want to date him... because he wants to date me.

Zak who?

It's so refreshing to have a guy actually pursue you. To instantly be attracted to you and not be afraid to do something about it. Maybe it's the fact that he's 22. I mean, it's not a huge age difference, but he's got his act together. He's sweet, polite, kind, and hardworking... and he definitely deserves a shot. I'll let you know how it goes. We're going to dinner and a movie after I get off work Thursday.

p.s. I'm not a big fan of either candidate, but no matter who you voted for, the president has been selected, and as American citizens we have to respect our political leaders and unite as one country. We still have soldiers fighting two wars for us right now, and they need our support. Respect democracy and act like you love your country please. Thank you.

No comments: