Wednesday, January 7, 2009

i forgot the best news

I also, through an amazing friend and connection at the school, was able to be granted a waver for the out of state tuition for this semester... and actually until I graduate. I basically just saved $4,000 a semester, and now I don't have to go to all the trouble to apply for in state tuition next semester after I've gained my year of residency.... I can't even tell you how excited and Blessed I am. Also, Erin gave me the book "Captivating" by the authors of "Wild At Heart" the other day for christmas. I havn't have a chance to really dive into it, and it looks like my amer lit class probably won't allow me to for the time being, but what I've read so far, and what i've heard about it makes me so excited to read it. I'm pretty sure I can safely reccomend it to every woman already. Seriously.

No comments: