Wednesday, January 7, 2009

There can be miracles, if you believe

Wow. That's all I can say about this last week. God is so good. I went from being completely stressed out and uncertain to almost completely worry free in a matter of days. It's amazing what can happen when you let God handle things. I find myself always trying to control situations without God's help, and I end up carrying unnecessary burdens. I am now a student at North Georgia College and State University. I'm registered for 12 credit hrs. and I have a surprisingly good schedule for registering the day before classes started. Today was the first day of class. I never thought I would be so happy to be a student again. Actually having more than one thing scheduled in a day is an amazing feeling. I love to stay active and busy, and this last semester has basically been one big veg fest. I'm taking two choir classes, one a combined choir (like CC), and the other a small women's chamber ensemble. I'm also taking american lit, world civ, art history 2, and an aerobic dance class. I'm most excited about the dance class, because it's basically a mixed cardio class that i'm taking with my roommate jennifer. It's the first class of my day MWF, and I have an hr break afterwords to shower if needed. I'm really hoping that this class will help me get back into shape so I can be happy with my body. We also have a brand new rec center at the school that's basically a free (minus the mandatory student fee added into school costs. haha) gym for me to attend any time i please. I think this is going to be a good semester... no, I know it will be.
Welcome back Kristen Weller, welcome back.
content until next time...

No comments: