Saturday, September 27, 2008

crocheting, late walks, and football games.

Last night before I went to bed, I decided to start crocheting again. At 5am... so now I'm working on a brown and blue scarf for my friend's birthday this coming week. I'm hoping I'll be able to make it down to see her, which is the plan, but the lack of gas in the area could be a big problem... so we'll see how that goes. I really enjoy crocheting. It's so consistent. You can just stare at it for so long, and make such intricate stitches, and I don't get bored at all. It's like reading a really good book. I don't know why, but I really enjoy intricate labor intensive things. haha. Anywho, currently I'm at my friend Madelyn's house on her computer getting nice and cozy after our hour walk. It was nice because it was at night, and we took her sweet dog. It's so nice to be around dogs again... they just have an ability to make your day that much brighter just by existing in it. I was going to watch the Georgia v. Alabama football game this evening... and hopefully with a certain someone, but plans changed, and now Madelyn and I are watching the Grey's episode we missed. I still have to catch up on Heroes last week... I'm not sure I can keep up with all these shows without the convenience of DVR or TiVo. alas...
I'm trying not to lose my head these days. My heart seems to be taking over.
until next time...

No comments: