Sunday, September 28, 2008

my pentax 35mm camera.

So among the plethora of things my parents crammed into the trunk of my car was my dad's old 35mm Pentax camera that I used last semester in my Beginning Photography class. I'm pretty excited about it, because I casually mentioned it to him while he was packing the car, but I never thought he'd actually part with it. I mean, he hasn't used it in forever, and I've always been fascinated by it before I even knew how to use it. Well, to make a long story short, he gave it to me. I'm so excited. I have one roll of film left from my photog class, so I'm pretty excited about putting it to use. Even though I won't have a dark room to play around with developing the pictures, it'll still be fun to start using the camera again... especially because my digital camera broke before I left California. I'm definitely looking for a solid digital camera to put on my christmas list... got any ideas? Anywho, my scarf is coming along quite nicely, and I think I'm going to go for a quick walk up the redic. hill behind my house. The things I find to do when trying to conserve gas...
Oh, and Carly, I started reading Velvet Elvis last night... I'm really looking forward to it.
I also need to figure out what I'm sending all my girls at Vanguard. It has to be creative.
wish me luck until next time...

3 comments:

retro said...

send us sports bras!

Kristen said...

hahaha. you're funny. i had to re-read my post to realize what you were talking about... maybe i'll crochet you a sports bra. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Crochet me one of those loose drapey berets!
And also Velvet Elvis is AMAZING.
And also also I LOVE YOU.