Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In the beginning...

There was a blog.
haha.
So, I finally gave in and made my own blog. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas, jokes, and ramblings with any who care to listen.
So, here goes nothing.

Today was almost as uneventful as yesterday. You never realize how important a mode of transportation is until you don't have one. I thought my car would be here much sooner, and now it seems it will be conflicting with my work schedule. I'm paying $1050 dollars to have my car shipped to Georgia from California, and it was supposed to be here by tomorrow afternoon. But as most things in life go, it won't be here until thursday or friday... which just happens to be the two days I'm working at Steamers (the cute coffee shop I got hired at).
So now, not only do I have to wait longer to get my car, I have to possibly call off work the first week I'm working to make sure I'm available to pick up my car at "the driver's convenience." What about my convenience? haha.

So because of all this, and the fact that my best friend (and mode of transportation) left for Kansas for a week, I'm basically a prisoner of my own home; and if you know me at all, you know I like to keep busy and keep doing things.

Anyway, the one thing I was able to do today was get picked up by my friends mom and taken to Chik-fil-A to watch her two kids play and eat. And this weekend I'll actually be babysitting Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... so hopefully these are the last few days of my imprisonment.

Until next time...

No comments: