Sunday, October 5, 2008

dinner and a movie

So today was a pretty low key day. I slept through church, because i've been getting sick lately, and i needed to sleep in... then i watched tv, sat around, and did the dishes. my roommates showed up right about the time that i got a phone call from erin to hang out... oh, and today was my dad's 55th birthday, and i TOTALLY forgot about it until my mom called. oops. i was able to recover by calling and singing happy birthday and saying my card "wasn't in the mail yet." haha. sorry fahj. 
Dinner was good. I hadn't been to Ruby Tuesday's in forever, and it was fun to eat with Lindsay and Erin. We also had a hot waiter named "Van", and he basically answered our every becon. haha. Erin, who doesn't know how to talk to guys without flirting, sure buttered him up as well. We went to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and I really liked it alot. Michael Cera is so loveably awkward. haha. 
I love music. It gives me hope, fills me with joy, and makes me sing!
Movies who are about people who fall in love through music give me hope...
until next time...

No comments: