Thursday, October 2, 2008

please pray

For my sister Candice and her little baby inside of her. She's supposed to be 10 weeks along, and she started bleeding today. She went to the ER, and after hours of waiting, an ultrasound showed a 6 wk. old fetus with a weak heart beat around 34bpm (should be in high 70's). She doesn't know anything for sure right now, but she's really upset and worried. Unfortunately, she lives in West Virginia, so my family won't be able to comfort her in person as I'm in Georgia and the rest of the fam is in California. She and her husband Tommy have a 22month old (Caroline), and they were so excited to further expand their family. Please keep them in your prayers. Thanks.

And for more bad news to brighten your day, dear reader, I regret to inform you that I'm sick. boo. I've been trying to avoid admitting it for the past couple of days, but one day I just woke up congested. That's just the best. Sadly, I don't have insurance right now, due to the fact that I'm not a "full time student" for a semester. So that hinders my ability to just hop on over to the doc's and make sure it's not a sinus infection. Lovely. Looks like I'll keep downing sudafed, water, soup, tea, and zicam for now. Maybe you could throw my sinuses into your prayer list too. Hey, thanks.
fighting my way to sleep until next time...

No comments: