Saturday, October 4, 2008

girl night

no, not girlS night. just me. sitting on my couch in my cold house watching t.v. well, i started watching tv, but then the notebook was on, and obviously you can't turn that down, but i was tired of watching the commercials in between. so what did i do? put the movie on of coarse. now that the movie's over, i was flipping through the channels again, and stopped on project runway. but after the last 5 minutes of the episode played, what was on Bravo? Tristian & Isolde of coarse. Apparently God decided to play a cruel joke on me this evening. I got off work at 5:3opm, and who was there to hang out with? Erin- at work, Maddie-camping, Zak- sicker than me, Roommates- gone for the weekend as usual, Barb & Jeff- at a wedding. who does that leave? oh yeah, me sitting on a couch by myself watching movies that make me even more sad about the state of my love life. haha. the worst part? i'm not changing the channel because i like the movie too much. see my problem?

things i could have/should have been doing tonight: laundry, dishes, general cleaning of the house, buying groceries, filling out more job applications, reading a book, crocheting, writing music, working out, etc.

a funny quote i just heard on tv: "how can your solemate fall in love with you when there are 6 million single women on facebook." haha

on a sad note, my sister Candice had a miscarriage yesterday. She was 10 weeks along. She's pretty upset, but relying on God.

on another note, i found this video on youtube, and i think it's wonderful. VOTE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDRVKDcXQo

until next time friend...

No comments: