Monday, October 20, 2008

wow weekend...

Micah's homecoming king, and the girl we wanted to win won.
The football team won the homecoming game in the last 7 seconds by one point.
My roommates had a party that I didn't partake in, but experienced.
Zak, Patrick, and their friend played on the square during Gold Rush.
Oh yeah, and Gold Rush blocked off half the town.
I worked at Gymboree.
Then I quit Gymboree.
Then my friends got mad at me for quitting.
I stayed up making halloween crafts with chelsea.
I missed church for the um-teenth time.
I went to Gold Rush/hung out at Zak's house.
Picked out a cute mint green pumpkin at Burt's Pumpkin Farm.
Took lots of pictures.
And finally ate dinner with friends in Dawsonville.
oh, and I have a job interview at Eddie Bauer tomorrow. Please Pray.
Craazy weekend. crazy good, and crazy bad.
Crazy none the less.

AND I did the one thing I never thought I would do... I wrote him a letter... just now.

shaking violently until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, we need to catch up!