Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gymboree

I got a job at Gymboree the other day... hooray! I'm working 32 hrs next week. I'm pretty excited about it. I havn't been keeping up with my blog lately. Whoops. I guess there hasn't been a whole lot going on here lately, and by the time I think about this, I'm about ready to pass out. As we speak, I'm finishing posting some pictures that I've been editing while watching the Presidential Debate tonight. I'll put one or two up for you in a second. Speaking of the Presidential Debate... is there any other candidate that would like to stand up and run real quick? Honestly, I don't really want Obama OR McCain to be the next president, but if I'm forced to chose, I like Obama a whole lot less. McCain isn't my favorite Republican, but I feel like Obama is making empty promises left and right... and I know for a fact that socializing health care is going to be bad. The weird thing to me is that so many people in Hollywood are supporting Obama. Don't they realize that they're going to have the crap taxed out of them? I'm pretty sure movie stars make more than 200,000 a year. Just a guess. Anywho, this weekend and next week are going to be pretty crazy for me. I'm excited. :) Friday is the Homecoming Football game (Micah's on the court, and will hopefully have his boot off in time to play.) Saturday and Sunday are Gold Rush. Sat Zak's playing at 3pm, and then I'm finishing my training at Gymboree. Sunday hopefully I'll have more time at G.R. and then work again. All next week is work work work. Wednesday's my only day off. Lets hope I find something good to do. Here's some of my favorite pics.





Reeling until next time...

No comments: